Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 40. Swim

Due to my battle wounds, I decided to skip swimming all together today. I think the rec center and my fellow teammates would frown upon my open wounds being in the public pool. A day off is exactly what I needed. I do plan on getting back on my bike on Saturday at our group workout which is in Leesburg. Woo hoo! It's been the first training that will be somewhat close to my house.

My leg still hurts today - but it was more that everything else hurt more. You know how people say "feels like I've been hit by a bus"? Well, that was me today, except it was "feels like I hit the pavement". :) I went and got a massage after work, so I am feeling much better.

Tomorrow is another off day, so I won't get behind in training, which is good. I'm going to try to catch the pool on Sunday to make up for lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment