Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 32. Bike

Today I decided to take a different route on my bike through the neighborhood. It was a bigger loop so I wouldn't be taking about 40 laps like I was before. I never knew my neighborhood was so big - since I tend to stick to the few same roads all the time. The only problem was that there were some KILLER hills through this loop. I would guess atleast 3 hills where I had to put my bike on the lowest gear and it was still a struggle.

I do have to admit that I cut my training short today by 15 minutes - I went out for 30 instead of 45. But it's because my left knee has started to bother me slightly and I didn't want to overdue my training today just in case. I was a little worried because the 30 minutes I did today were much harder than the 30 I do on other days - so in my book it all kind of equals out.

No comments:

Post a Comment