Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 29. Run / Swim / Volunteer

Boy - was this a long day! I got up super early and went to the gym. The only problem is that I got there before the gym actually opened - so I had to wait around for like 15 minutes. This totally cramped my style and my schedule! Once they let me, I was able to get a 30 min run and then a 45 min swim in. I rushed home, showered, changed, ate some cereal, and had to rush to Bethesda, MD again to volunteer at the golf tournament.

After an even longer day than Saturday, I wasn't able to get home until around 9pm (when the actual event ended at 6pm) - so here I am slightly cranky again. My legs are still sore, so I decided to take a bath and let them soak for a while - it was totally what I needed to relax.

I slept like a baby last night too, it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment