Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Randomness

So, there is a few things that I keep wanting to post but I forget every time I'm actually writing a post.

First off, my best friend Kat, sent me this super funny quote that explains my training really well:

"I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing."
Marsha Doble

Secondly, please feel free to make comments about my blogs! I write this for you guys! Plus I could use a laugh at my expense!

Lastly, keep those donations coming! I'm doing really well thanks to all of you! Also, you may want to check with your company to see if they match donations and forward to your family/friends who I may not know. I will be volunteering at the AT&T National Golf Tournament in MD this weekend. A portion of the proceed will go to my donation account. So, if you will be at the tournament, stop by and say hi!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/nattri09/ashields




No comments:

Post a Comment