Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 77. So, I thought it was my last brick...

Due to Hurricane Bill - our open water swim was canceled for today and replaced with a grueling brick. Since it has been pouring all day practically, this had to be done at the gym. I didn't mind, because I like reading while on the bike, where I can't do that on the trail. :) So, I did 2 hours on the bike and then a 45 minute run on the treadmill. Overall, I feel pretty damn good. I'm not sure if the workout so well because I was focused on other things than the workout or if I it was the few things irking me lately that I was able to get the stress out. Either way I am stoked about how well the workout went.

Hopefully - they will try to reschedule the open water swim for tomorrow - but I think the chances look slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment