Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 70. Last Brick

Saturday was our last brick workout on the schedule. It was planned to be at Prince William Park near Quantico followed by a BBQ. I was all set to go, but the more I thought about wasting 2 hours of my life driving there to train with people I don't know very well, it wasn't very appealing. It was more appealing to sleep in and then do the workout on my own. So, that's what I ended up doing. I was able to get in the 25 miles on the bike (even in the humidity) and then instead of putting in the run, I went and played not one but two soccer games. I feel like that soccer was better for me because eventhough I was tired, I had to keep playing because there were no subs - come race day I think that will be more valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment