Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 61. Swim

So, for once this week, I had an AMAZING workout! I felt bad that I didn't get through the whole swim workout on Tuesday, so today I was determined to get through the whole thing. I've been working out after work, to trick my body into training. The only problem with that, is when I get home from work, all I want to do is sleep. So, I've been working in some power naps before I go to the gym. Today I was able to get in about a 3 hr power nap :) For those who know me best, you know if there was an endurance race for sleeping, I would be on the podium everytime. :) Haha.

Anyhow, back to the swim. I was able to get all 1650m of sets in within 50 minutes. If you notice, that is longer than race day distance! woo hoo! I'm super psyched that I ended on a high note (thanks George Constanza!) and that I have tomorrow off to recoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment